- Past participles ending in -nt, -pt, -ot, -it, -at, -rn, -ne, -un, and -on
- Past participles ending in -de, -ght, -lt, -st, -et, -ut, -ft
- Verbs that have a single form for past, present, and past participles
- Past participles ending in -id, -nd, -ld, -rd, and -od
- Past Participles ending in -ad and -ed
Children’s Nursery Rhyme – Goosey Goosey Gander
Goosey goosey gander,
Where shall I wander?
Upstairs and downstairs
And in my lady’s chamber.
There I met an old man
Who wouldn’t say his prayers,
So I took him by his left leg
And threw him down the stairs.