- Past participles ending in -nt, -pt, -ot, -it, -at, -rn, -ne, -un, and -on
- Past participles ending in -de, -ght, -lt, -st, -et, -ut, -ft
- Verbs that have a single form for past, present, and past participles
- Past participles ending in -id, -nd, -ld, -rd, and -od
- Past Participles ending in -ad and -ed
Children’s Nursery Rhyme – Hey Diddle Diddle
Hey diddle diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon.
The little dog laughed,
To see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.